Sunday 19 January 2014

wear | your ankle booties

Ankle boots. They are just my favourite shoe in the whole wide world. Can be practical, chic and sexy all at the same time. I find that every shoe dilemma  is answered  a minute before you leave the house by shoving your feet into the pair of ankle boots on the top of the pile. Does this happen to anyone else? I also find, that every time, whatever pair that happen to be at the top of the pile WORK WITH MY OUTFIT.

It's crazy. So this is why I decided to do this style post on ankle boots! In short, both Emily and I are suffering from a bit of an obsession with them, and as ankle boots are mostly worn in the autumn/winter time, why not? Here I show you five different ankle boots of mine and Emily's collection (!) and how I style them. I hope you like it!

Enjoy today!!

- rosinaviolets    x

THE BOOTS

NEXT

H&M

RIVER ISLAND

ZARA

DEICHMANN
Casual - NEXT





Sophisticated - ZARA






Relaxed - DEICHMANN






Flirty - RIVER ISLAND





Cool - H&M












2 comments:

  1. I just love these outfits you puts together! I'm obsessed with my black chelsea boots atm, ankle boots all the way!! I love your blog, well done girls! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We're so pleased you're enjoying the blog! Love chelsea boots - they go with everything! Have a great day! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete