Sunday 2 November 2014

wear | new hair

Yesterday Sarah dip-dyed my hair!

I've had it cut shorter as well, and felt like a bit of a change.  What do you think?

We used the L'Oreal Wild Ombres Kit in No. 1 (for light brown to dark brown hair).  It was
really easy to use and came with gloves and a nice conditioner to use afterwards.
It also gives you a brush to use to apply the lightener.

My 'before' hair

After Sarah finished applying the dye.
I sat in the bath with a towel round my shoulders that I didn't mind getting
dirty.  I would advise also to wear a shirt that buttons through,
so you don't have to contend with getting it over your head
when you come to showering the dye off!

After I'd showered the dye off, I used this Argan Oil leave-in conditioner from Avon.
It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky soft.
I would recommend using a good conditioner on top of the one the kit provides, as lightening your hair
really strips it and leaves it feeling quite dry.

Once I'd dried it!





1 comment: